I embarked on my career journey back in 1993, seeking a profession that would provide me with the flexibility to accompany my kindergartener and 3rd grader to school. Little did I know that this decision would lead me to discover my passion for working with people. As I delved deeper into the world of real estate, I found immense joy in assisting individuals and families with their property needs. It was this love for connecting with people and helping them achieve their dreams that solidified my choice in this career over any other.
Reflecting on my accomplishments, there’s nothing that fills me with more pride than my children and now my grandchildren. Witnessing their growth and success brings me immeasurable joy and a sense of fulfillment like no other. Additionally, I’ve had the honor of receiving noteworthy awards in my field, including the esteemed titles of Realtor of the Year and SD CEO Business Woman of the Year. These accolades hold a special place in my heart as they recognize my dedication and commitment to excellence in my profession.
Prior to venturing into real estate, I honed my skills as a product manager in the high-tech and electronics industry. Although it may seem unrelated, this experience equipped me with valuable insights and knowledge that I carry with me to this day. It broadened my perspective and provided a solid foundation for understanding market dynamics and meeting the evolving needs of clients. This diverse background has played a significant role in shaping my approach to real estate and sets me apart from others in the field.
My journey in the real estate industry spans an impressive 30 years, during which I have consistently strived to provide exceptional service to my clients. Through my unwavering dedication, genuine relationships, and commitment to making a positive impact, I have gained a reputation as a trustworthy and reliable professional. I am most fulfilled when I can be the best advocate for my clients, being the best mother and grandmother I can be, as well as actively volunteering in my community.
- Tell me when you started your career. 1993
- Tell me why you decided on your career. Why not something else? In the beginning, I wanted a job that enabled me to take my kindergartener and 3rd grader to school. As it turned out, I loved working with people.
- Tell me what accomplishments you’re most proud of. As trite as it may sound, my children and now my grandchildren
- List no more than 5 significant awards you’ve received in your field. Realtor of the Year, SD CEO Business Woman of the Year
- Tell me what you did before your current profession. Prior to being in Real Estate business I was a product manager in the High Tech / Electronic business
- Tell me what was your biggest success professionally. Why was it a big success? Realtors for Kids
- Tell me where you went to college and why you chose there. I didn’t go to college, I was fortunate enough that employers took a chance on me.
- List 1-3 reasons you’re different from others in your profession. 1. I treat every client the same. 2.
- List up to 3 things you enjoy doing on weekends. 1. Enjoy my home 2. Going on Walks \3. Sleep
- Tell me who you live with. If children under 18, please list their ages. I live with my husband. We are empty nesters with our children and grandchildren visiting often.
- Tell me no more than 3 significant drivers that motivated you to learn your profession
- What are you most passionate about professionally? Doing the best job I can for my clients. Personally? being the best mother and grandmother i can be.
- What would you do even if you didn’t get paid to do it? Volunteer
- What are you surprisingly good at? I enjoy cooking and am told I do an OK job 🙂
- What’s the biggest proof that you’re good at what you do? Withstanding 30 years in the business!
- How long have you been working in your field? 30 years
- What’s your biggest accomplishment? My daughters
- How does your education connect to your professional career? What about personal experiences? I enjoy homes, decorating and entertaining. I have always sold something,
- What problems do you consistently solve for your clients? You name it, real estate is an ever changing field
- What are you complimented on most in your work? I have a good reputation
- Who is your ideal client and why should they connect with you? I am very partial to first time home buyers, they are so appreciative. I know that I am making a change in their financial future.